Join us on June 20-21 in Baltimore, MD when we zero in on the most innovative strategies in attendee marketing and sponsorship sales. We'll show you how you can make the most of your time and resources with two days of high-level content that draws on the expertise of the leading companies and professionals in the trade show business. This conference is specially designed for mid-to-top level show organizers and their teams.
The goal: To teach you how to take your show to new heights with the most innovative strategies in attendee marketing and sponsorship sales.
By attending ExpoNext, you may be eligible to receive CEM credits towards your CEM recertification.
You'll learn how to:
- Use Social Media Tactics to Drive Attendee Revenue
- Create Show Floor Engagement that Works
- Supercharge Your Show Experience With an App
- Power Up Your Most Important Marketing Resource, Your List
- Use Variable Exhibitor Pricing Programs; Making Them Work For Your Show
- Customize Sponsorship Opportunities to Your Venue and Destination
- Expand Your Exhibitor Base By Exploiting a Related Niche
- Use Custom Content to Amplify the Value of Sponsorships
- Create Killer App-Based Sponsorships and Sell Them Effectively
- And much more!
After ExpoNext, you'll head back to your company with:
- A notebook filled with great new attendee-marketing ideas
- The smartest ideas from the industry's best faculty
- Tried-and-true integrated sales packages
- Tactics for using mobile apps to transform your show
- An understanding of big data, and what it means for enhanced show ROI
- The most-successful new attendee-marketing techniques using social media
- Amazing approaches for getting exhibitors to sign up on the show floor for next year's event
- New strategies for creating engagement on the show floor
- Perspective on how technology is changing registration, booth selection and matchmaking
- Ideas for using a multichannel approach to generating preshow buzz in your market
- Smart insights into developing better exhibitor relations
- Strategies for upselling sponsors into more valuable packages
Who should attend ExpoNext?
Don't miss your opportunity to attend these information-packed days of interactive learning and networking. Join your fellow show organizers in Baltimore, Maryland and become part of the community of leaders who are pushing the boundaries of the ever-evolving trade show industry.